Talented Programmers Wanted
Can you imagine being involved in one of the world’s most innovative companies in software for industrial systems, infrastructures and cities?
Do you see yourself prepared to take part in the development of market disrupting systems?
Imagine a place where you can bring your full value while you learn many new things in an environment full of energetic people with long research experience. A multicultural work environment where people don’t do things “the way they have always been done” but instead do them the right way.
What we want you to do
- Join our software engineering artisan team providing uniquely crafted solutions to innovative and state-of-the-art projects worldwide
- Contribute to the design and the development of in-house innovative product developments for industry, factories, mobility and infrastructure solutions
- Bring your energy and creativity to technical and design discussions
Master degree in the field of computer science or software engineering… but you know what? We don’t really care whether you learned by yourself at home or you went to the world’s best university, we just want to know you have the right knowledge and experience, read below…
Experience and competencies
The experience required for this post is:
- Demonstrated experience in computing
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge in software engineering practices (e.g. configuration management, user requirements’ capture, testing and validation, at ease following programming guidelines, experienced using software repositories, etc.)
- Some experience in technical supervision would be great
- Design of ergonomic user interfaces would be a useful skill
- Experience in large distributed applications would be a plus
- Excellence at programming in some language (at least one OO language) and at ease learning new ones: for example C, C++, Java, you name it…
- A broad IT knowledge (databases, networking, etc.)
Above all, we are looking for people with excellent computing skills, having experience and interest in innovating, solving problems, and designing & developing solutions in a high-tech environment. People that can help Cleverdist in continuing to deliver excellence and create one-of-a-kind systems, no matter what industry we step into.
At Cleverdist we are driven by integrity and results. We believe that excellence comes in different flavors and that diversity equals richness. To work with us you need to be an open, optimistic and happy person.
We are based in Geneva, Switzerland. We would expect you to be ready to relocate to the region.
Cleverdist needs people not just available for traveling, but people that look forward to doing so. Visiting many different countries for diverse cross-industry projects, with Cleverdist taking care of ensuring a good quality of life for you while doing so.
At Cleverdist we care about our employees. We look for people really committed to our vision and want them to enjoy their journey for as long as they decide to stay with us. No one micromanages your time here, remote working and management of your time are some of our advantages in increasing our employee’s quality of life.
How to apply
Send us a short summary about yourself (be creative! wake up our interest!) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining who you are and why you think you would fit in our company. We will get in contact with you if we need additional information.
You don’t fit in this position description but you would love working with us?
Send us an email and tell us why you think you could be useful for us. Also, follow our company and stay updated with our news and needs. We are growing very fast.
Follow us here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cleverdist