Can you imagine being involved in one of the world’s most innovative companies in Industrial Automation and Control Systems?
Do you see yourself prepared to take part in the development of market disrupting control systems?
Imagine a place where you can bring your full value while you learn many new things in an environment full of energetic people with long research experience. A multicultural work environment where people don’t do things “the way they have always been done” but instead do them the right way.
What we want you to do
- Join our software engineering artisan team providing uniquely crafted solutions to innovative and state-of-the-art industrial control projects worldwide
- Contribute to the design and the development of in-house innovative product developments for industry
- Bring your energy and creativity to technical and design discussions
Master degree in the field of computer science or software engineering… but you know what? We don’t really care whether you learned by yourself at home or you went to the world’s best university, we just want to know you have the right knowledge and experience, read below…
Experience and competencies
The experience required for this post is:
- Demonstrated experience in computing related to industrial process control/supervisory systems would be great
- Demonstrated experience in software engineering practices (e.g. configuration management, user requirements’ capture, testing and validation, at ease following programming guidelines, experienced using software repositories, etc.)
- Some experience in technical supervision would be ideal
- Design of ergonomic Human Machine Interface / Design of HMI for control systems would be a useful skill
- If you have experience in SIMATIC WinCC Open Architecture (not WinCC!) then you’ve just gained some points
- Management and configuration of large control systems (millions of I/O’s) would be a plus
- Excellence at programming in some language (at least one OO language) and at ease learning new ones: for example C, C++, Java, you name it…
- A broad IT knowledge (databases, networking, etc.)
Above all, we are looking for people with excellent computing skills, having dedicated a long time to innovate, to solve problems, and to design and develop systems in a high-tech environment. People that can help Cleverdist in continuing to deliver excellence and create one-of-a-kind systems, no matter what industry we step into.
At Cleverdist we are driven by integrity and results. We believe that excellence comes in different flavors and that diversity equals richness. To work with us you need to be an open, optimistic and happy person.
We are based in Geneva, Switzerland. We would expect you to be ready to relocate to the region.
Cleverdist needs people not just available for travelling, but people that look forward to doing so. Visiting many different countries for diverse cross-industry projects, with Cleverdist taking care of ensuring a good quality of life for you while doing so.
No HR person will check your profile against a checklist of requirements. At Cleverdist we know better how to understand both your personal and technical competences. However, if you honestly don’t think you fit our criteria please refrain from applying.
At Cleverdist we pay you what you are worth. We look for people really committed to our vision and want them to enjoy their journey for as long as they decide to stay with us. No one micromanages your time here, remote working and management of your time are some of our advantages in increasing our employee’s quality of life.
How to apply
By commenting on this post asking for someone to check out your profile you will be immediately disqualified from further consideration. Send us a short summary about yourself (be creative! wake up our interest!) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining who you are and why you think you would fit in our company. We will get in contact with you if we need additional information.
You don’t fit in this position description but you would love working with us?
Follow our company and stay updated with our news and needs. We are growing fast.
Follow us here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cleverdist