Office Manager Wanted
Can you imagine being involved in one of the world’s most innovative companies in software for industrial systems, infrastructures and cities?
Do you see yourself prepared to support our staff taking part in the development of market disrupting systems?
Imagine a place where you can bring your full value while you learn many new things in an environment full of energetic people with long research experience. A multicultural work environment where people don’t do things “the way they have always been done” but instead do them the right way.
What we want you to do
Cleverdist is a very quickly growing company (+20 employees) . This position reports directly to the CEO. Following some of the tasks you would be expected to do:
- Accountability and Taxes, Banking processes
- HR processes
- Internal procedures, Reliability and Compliance, Risk management
- Audit and certification management
- Admin interactions with Customers and Vendors
- Relationships with Vendors that are non-Core
- Public Relations, presentation preparation, event preparation and manager
- Administration and performance of all company collaborative tools
- Support to All staff requirements
Master or Bachelor degree in an administration related field.
Experience and competencies
The experience required for this post is:
- Demonstrated accounting and banking processes experience
- Experience or knowledge of CRM and ERP tools
- Experience with HR related processes is a plus
…but millenials willing to learn are welcome to apply!
At Cleverdist we are driven by integrity and results. We believe that excellence comes in different flavors and that diversity equals richness. To work with us you need to be an open, optimistic and happy person.
We are based in Geneva, Switzerland. We would expect you to be ready to relocate to the region.
At Cleverdist we care about our employees. We look for people really committed to our vision and want them to enjoy their journey for as long as they decide to stay with us. No one micromanages your time here, remote working and management of your time are some of our advantages in increasing our employee’s quality of life.
How to apply
Send us a short summary about yourself (be creative! wake up our interest!) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining who you are and why you think you would fit in our company. We will get in contact with you if we need additional information.
You don’t fit in this position description but you would love working with us?
Send us an email and tell us why you think you could be useful for us. Also, follow our company and stay updated with our news and needs. We are growing very fast.
Follow us here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cleverdist